Who Is Ecca?

A certified Librat... a delightful treat... like a cup of coffee on a rainy early morning... a rush... a fix to the very late evening woes... Insomnia is her middle name... that's ECCA... by the way, she has this uncanny obsession for the Moon. Coffee+Moon... Why not?

Sunday, November 18, 2007

sleep all day

I love sleeping. If sleeping were a national sport, I'd be on the Philippine team. Sleep isnt just something my body needs. I need it. I want it..

I have always been a heavy sleeper. It takes about an hour to wake me up. It never bothered me till last night. After a day of walking around Megamall to look for furniture for Rob's unit, walking around eastwood while waiting for him to finish his interview, and going back to Malate (pizza night!) , I fell asleep really early. Turns out, around midnight, my friends were waking me up, to go to cafe ad, but i couldnt remember it. Aargh. I missed a lot! Everyone was there, Mado got drunk (again), and there were a lot of things I missed last night. Sayang.

I dont want to be a heavy sleeper anymore. I dont want to miss out on things.

:(

No comments: