Who Is Ecca?

A certified Librat... a delightful treat... like a cup of coffee on a rainy early morning... a rush... a fix to the very late evening woes... Insomnia is her middle name... that's ECCA... by the way, she has this uncanny obsession for the Moon. Coffee+Moon... Why not?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Coffee and Cherries

I havent had a cup of coffee in a long time. (certainly not the frappes, and tea doesnt count) I love frappes (with mint and raspberry syrup) but i kinda missed drinking coffee. But I really really want to try to get to bed early. I guess coffee can wait till tomorrow morning. For tonight, I'm raiding my jar of cherries. :)

geez, I know every Filipino would be saying this in their blogs today, but its soooo hot! the weather is just, its just sooo exhausting! I want to take a 3 hour long bath with cold water! (to think I hate taking a bath with cold water). haaay. Airconditioning doesnt seem to be enough!

I will distract myself with Cherries and Ice cream and a good tv series to watch. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coupling ( the UK TV series) by the BBC or HIMYM. The thirty minute shows actually leave you wanting for more and the next thing you know youve finished the whole thing.