Who Is Ecca?

A certified Librat... a delightful treat... like a cup of coffee on a rainy early morning... a rush... a fix to the very late evening woes... Insomnia is her middle name... that's ECCA... by the way, she has this uncanny obsession for the Moon. Coffee+Moon... Why not?

Thursday, August 07, 2008

eclipse right here (not right now..yet)

I missed the August 1 eclipse. Not because I was asleep or was doing errands, but because I live in a place where it is impossible to see it even if i went to the highest peak (and die because i am sooo not in condition for mountaineering). But wait! I discovered (through a friend whose not even 15 but knows how the universe works and wont tell me) that my wish to see an eclipse will come true....on April 20 2042. Grrr! I saw a graph of the path, and we will see it really really well. Unless of course I would go to China on July 2009. Well, I have 34 years to get myself the gear i need to document it properly.

But i do hope I'd get to go to the moon before that happens.

No comments: