Who Is Ecca?

A certified Librat... a delightful treat... like a cup of coffee on a rainy early morning... a rush... a fix to the very late evening woes... Insomnia is her middle name... that's ECCA... by the way, she has this uncanny obsession for the Moon. Coffee+Moon... Why not?

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

finally!!!

For those who know me, you would understand me if i say that i wasn't able to post anything here for the longest time because i forgot my password for both this blog and my email add. I can now imagine Empress and the others saying "haay naku, libra talaga!" while laughing.

For those who don't know me, well, i can forget anything at any given time, even while im holding it. (non-living things of course)

oh i missed posting. I've been through a lot the past year and i wasn't able to share it to the world. well, the insane things only. Been pretty busy with work and school and trying to live a normal crazy life. Also got a new vice, I'll post about that later on. :)

For now, I'll just tinker with my blog, and I'll try to learn this whole thing. (This blog was made by a good friend of mine so i only know how to post stuff.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Alfredo

Ecca Larrucea said...

Thanks, I can finally attempt to blog again. ;)

wacky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wacky said...

hey..so ur back in the blogging world..well good i miss ur posy ..dti p kc akng my link s blog m nung sagingnasabaw p yng site m..imy sense k kc mgpost kya nkkamiss ng tagaaaal mng d ngpost...hope u make kwento s mga ngyari sau dis pats months.. r u still in school?