Who Is Ecca?

A certified Librat... a delightful treat... like a cup of coffee on a rainy early morning... a rush... a fix to the very late evening woes... Insomnia is her middle name... that's ECCA... by the way, she has this uncanny obsession for the Moon. Coffee+Moon... Why not?

Sunday, October 07, 2007

1007

October 6, Empress spent the whole afternoon in front of the computer, while i was, at first hanging out, then ate, then went online, ate again, took a bath, got a haircut, and got back. she was still in front of the computer (total eclipse of the heart was the song of the hour). I went about doing what i usually do on saturdays, thinking she was just blogging, or shopping or chatting online. It was almost midnight when she showed me what she was doing earlier, and i saw this blog. She knows that with my neverending googling and reading about anything and everything (I've been raiding her library for the past few months), a lot of ideas, opinions, violent reactions and sabaw thoughts have gone through my mind. Some thoughts have passed, some have stayed. the others, I've probably forgotten or deliberately erased from my mind. I used to blog religiously-sometimes I would just write on my handy dandy notebook, and then my friends would try to decipher my handwriting. But when I started working and went back to school, I've stopped writing, even reading. My literature has been reduced to online articles and handouts for school and my writing to long text messages about school, traffic, politics, and yes, i send weather updates i get from 'kuya kim' in his morning show. I have an existing blog, but its been outdated for the longest time so this little site is perfect (I hate customizing sites, setting this up, so now, all i have to do is type).

October 7. I'm 23 n0w. Well, not until 5:38 pm, that is. A lot has happened since my last birthday. Some of them I hardly remember. Most of them, I've been wanting to post, but never had the time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed about this. Maybe a year from now i can read back into the past year and laugh at my posts. For now, I'm signing off to get some sleep (a deprivation of late). But before this, I'm thanking Empress Eroica for this site. I promise i'll be posting stuff here. Big thank yous too for my friends, who deal with my "sabawness" everyday, for not getting sick of me (especially to sweetie wobi for the extra patience). See ya around.

5 comments:

Empress Kaiserin said...

wow! impressive sabaw! you actually posted so soon, to think that we were having a "desperate" marathon this early morning... kaya pala you had the laptap resting pretty on your tummy, laying on enzo's bunk while being engrossed watching susan (we bet she's a libra too)! thats what we call the "banana multi tasking", while watching dvd, youe were blogging, and yes, i saw that petty quarrel you had with wobby! tampororot ka pa! anyway, happy birthday annaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
ummmmmmmmmmwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

kukote said...

got ur link from the empress! happy birthday! and welcome to blogosphere! so, dapat pala, maisama ko na ito sa directory kong ito :)

Shoot the Man!!! said...

Hi sweet... my writing's been between a rock and a hard place for the past 10 years and I hope I could put up my own blog soon as well. "the adventures of shoot the man and his quest for the saging na sabaw"...

Happy Birthday and may "A Long Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away" happen when we're old and wrinkled and we read back on our youth and how we thought things we're in our past...

I Leave you with "Kahit maputi na ang, buhok ko"!!!

Congrats with your new blog and Happy Birth Day!!!

P.S. - Happy thought... Happy thoughts... - dido!

P.S.S my blog (under construction) - http://www.shoottheman.blogspot.com

P.S.S.S - I Love You! Muah! :*

Ecca Larrucea said...

hahaha thanks!

empress: shempre, parang windows lang, multi-tasking..hahaha! you know how it is when you have your period, hormones (attemping to justify my topak)! ahehe

kukote: salamat, na-pressure naman ako mag-post ng matinong mga bagay bagay. sige, i will consult the brainless fashionistas in my classes. hopefully i can get their insights on how the weather affects their fashion style. o diba, napaka-cerebral. bwahahaha!

shoot the man: alabshu! will drop by your blog soon (after i get my much desired sleep)

Kanoko said...

Hello, Anna. Happy 23rd birthday!

Glad to see you in the blogosphere. I'm not usually the fan girl type *ahem*, but yeah, I've been a fan of yours since I was a kid. I hope to read more of your writings in the coming days. Take care! :)