Who Is Ecca?

A certified Librat... a delightful treat... like a cup of coffee on a rainy early morning... a rush... a fix to the very late evening woes... Insomnia is her middle name... that's ECCA... by the way, she has this uncanny obsession for the Moon. Coffee+Moon... Why not?

Sunday, October 07, 2007

yo, ish ma berday

"surprise singing" at bubba with that hat. bleah.


late night coffee at cafe ad






yay, had a great birthday! albeit the surprise singing at bubba gump (yes, i had to wear the jester hat), and the upset tummy, things went pretty well. Enzo did not beat me up, and that was a great gift he gave me. I spent my birthday exactly how i wanted it: simple, just like any other day. (the drinking and non-stop singing will be on Libra Night (refer to future posts for this)). Right now, I'm terribly exhausted, so sleep, i will do. Post, I shall tomorrow. blogging. weeee!!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Anna, Alfredo here. Been your long time admirer since I first saw you in Batang X. I think I was in 2nd year highschool then :) Im glad I finally found your website after a long time searching for you online. Anyway you take care and God bless. If you can please take time to check my blog too.

Cheers and Happy Birthday,
Alfredo