Who Is Ecca?

A certified Librat... a delightful treat... like a cup of coffee on a rainy early morning... a rush... a fix to the very late evening woes... Insomnia is her middle name... that's ECCA... by the way, she has this uncanny obsession for the Moon. Coffee+Moon... Why not?

Thursday, October 11, 2007

weird things you read in some places

I love reading. But please, my preferred literature does not include phrases you read in restroom cubicles, or bus seats, or in tables in school. Then again, when you're doing number 1 in a public place, and you're facing the door of the cubicle, you read all the weird things crazed girls do (i wouldn't know what's written in boy's bathrooms, silly!). I'm used to reading "jenna loves brad", or "mylene loves marie" (I went to an all-girls college) types of vandals. I've also seen, call me (number is written), or "(name) is such a s*#%!". Haven't seen "Inday Loves Dodong", but I'm expecting to see it soon, with all the popularity Inday has been gaining in the text world. But after more than 10 years of curiously reading doors of cubicles, tables and other places, I think I can say I have seen the weirdest (so far). I read it in an exclusive college in Manila where I am currently enrolled in. It said:

"What is Sex for you?"

then someone else wrote:

"It's the cheese in my spaghetti."


SERIOUSLY.

Tsk tsk tsk..

No comments: